Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Pot of (Design) Gold

I'm back after a few weeks off! I couldn't resist writing a post about all the wonderful green items and rooms I've spied. Green is my FAVORITE color!

A fellow UCLA Interior Design grad was featured in Lonny magazine. The whole featured house is gorgeous, but I particularly love this green dresser. What an amazing shade of green, and the style of the dresser isn't too shabby either...



This is such a beautiful bathroom by the ever so talented Erika from Urban Grace Interiors - her blog is one of my daily reads. I love the perfectly imperfect green glass tiles, along with just about everything else she chose...



For just a touch of green, how about some Ikat celery pillows? Would love a few of these for my living room...




What is it about green paired with gold? It's a match made in heaven! So fresh and elegant...



CB2 sells some great Ikat styled bowls...again my fav with the green and gold. These would be great to add a smidgen of green to your dining table or as a cute decorative dish on a side table or shelf...


Hope you enjoy some good luck & some good design today...
Happy St Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...