Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

in love with her point of view

designer erin martin wows me. i have fallen in love and can't decide which image to swoon over. i find "point of view" interesting. it seems valuable to me to mention this to you all right now because all the successful great designers who stand apart from the rest of the pack from our past, present and who are forth coming possess this quality. it is a designer that can blend and intertwine her point a view with their clients needs, wants and desire and still keep the the "point of view" intact that are the super heroes of design in my opinion. it was difficult for me choose which images were my favorite, enjoy! oh, also her website is super fun and in the words of jolene ballard "i think we would be friends" amanda















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...