Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

condo check list

i'm sure all three of you who read this are dying to see photos of my condo. well, it's truly getting closer to completion, and this time i mean it. we have our painter coming tomorrow to paint the kitchen cabinets, and he will be done within a week. so excited. i am also very close to finding 'the' console on craigslist for me (cough...amanda) to drape. in less than a week, i will get my new corner chair for the living room and my new bedroom chair from the upholsterer. my bedroom has a new sconce thanks to my father-in-law, and now i am trying to determine art and accessories in there. i originally thought i wanted art over my bed, but i found these two pictures (one is kelly w of course) with mirror above the nightstands. this is just perfect. now, i just need to find them locally. jolene.


i really like this lamp from kishani. i am on the look out for trim for my existing office lamp shade.



i really like how this art is arranged on the wall. i am saving this photo for my office inspiration. i have the frames and art, now i just need to hang them.


kitchen rug and colorway. love. it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...