Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, January 30, 2012

Visually inspiring storage solutions

Since I came back from Paris, I have been obsessed with storage and streamlining our home. We are lucky to have a nice, spacious home and nonetheless, there is always stuff lying around so next weekend, I'll be tackling Mila's bedroom.
I have accepted a longtime ago that I can not win against the constant invasion of pink, plastic toys which turn up in our home without me buying them but I have not given up and I will find a solution that works for both of us, which means that it will be easy and practical for her to put her toys away while looking visually inspiring for me and I think boxes like these below could just be what we need. I especially love the use of MT masking tape to mark the content of each box while adding a touch of creativity...If anyone is up to a trip to Ikea with me this week...
1. via Emma's design blog 2. Home of Irina Graewe via Design Sponge 3. Home of Paula Leene

Depuis que je suis rentrée de Paris, je suis obsédée par le rangement. Nous avons la chance d'avoir une jolie maison et pourtant, il y a toujours des trucs qui trainent partout donc le weekend prochain je m'attaque à la chambre de Mila. 
Cela fait longtemps que j'ai accepté que je ne gagnerais pas contre cette invasion constante de jouets en plastic rose qui arrivent a la maison et que je n'achète meme pas mais je n'ai pas dit mon dernier mot et je finirais par trouver une solution qui marchera pour toutes les deux. Une qui sera facile pour que Mila puisse ranger ses jouets facilement et qui sera pour moi agréable a regarder et je pense que ces boites sont peut-etre exactement ce dont nous avons besoin.
J'adore l'utilisation du masking tape japonais pour marquer le contenu de chaque boite et qui en meme temps ajoute une petite note de créativité à l'ensemble. Si ca branche quelqu'un de venir a Ikea avec moi cette semaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...