Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, January 27, 2012

This Week I...

Saw some progress on the kitchen reno. Electrical rough-in, cabinets installed, flooring patched and stained...

Check out the cute cabinet installer posing for the camera! 

Here is the new construction I've been working on...we actually did drywall this week but I just found this photo on my phone so I thought I would share it.

I also finally got to go to Wren (which I talked about here) while in Beaufort visiting my parents at Christmas. Check out what I ordered...
Seafood Mac n' Cheese! It was as good as it looks and I didn't feel an ounce of guilt for eating it. Look at the big ass baked potato my mom got...
You can barely see it under all the fried onion rings. This place ain't for quitters.

I really liked the decor. A LOT. Check out how they had jute rugs hanging as room dividers.

Speaking of hanging stuff....
[No, I haven't hung (hanged?) myself yet for those of you who follow me on Facebook. But I'm getting close with that kitchen reno mentioned above!]

I finally hung the burlap drapes over at my booth! Please stop by and take a look...lots of good things for sale at Southern Accents.

Sometimes you have to improvise while on the job. I didn't have a straight edge so my client's kid's Peter Pan book had to do...


So this weekend I'm going to the Mac n' at the Drome, a  benefit concert for Mac Leaphart who is recovering from a brain tumor. Terrible. If you are local, please go and help this talented musician out while listening to some great music! 


Have a great weekend y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...