Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wooderson, Brigance and Barry

Nope, not a law firm. What are last names of Matthew McConaughey movie roles for $1,000!

I don't know if there is a woman on this planet that isn't in love with this man. Am I right? I could listen to him read me the phone book for hours and hours and hours and hours and....well, you know.


Personally, I like to call him Matthew McConaughey-hey-hey.

I even found him charming when he delivered the sleazy line "I keep getting older, they stay the same age." in Dazed and Confused.


I found it kinda hilarious when I came across his Airstream featured in Architectural Digest so I just had to share it with you fine people.
Photography by Jim McHugh

"If it looks good but it's not functional, then it's not worth anything." he says.



Wonder where he plays the bongos naked? Just sayin'.


I'm not certain but the Google search on crazystalkerfan.com (joking) tells me this is his bedroom. [Let's pause for a minute while I picture myself here..........]


The actor customized his 2004 Airstream International CCD 28 with a practical mindset. For example, he removed the picnic style table in the living area and had a craftsman in Louisiana build him a more traditional model. -via Architectural Digest


And you thought I was gonna take this opportunity to show a gratuitous typical shirtless Matthew shot.

Shame on you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...