Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, September 23, 2011

This Week I...

Added more stuff into my booth over at Southern Accents. Don't forget to stop by! If you walk in the door I'm along the right side, towards the back. Look for "eclectic" written on the chalkboard sign on top of the white bookcases.

Added the most killer lamps to a master bedroom. Sometimes the littlest things make the biggest difference!

 
Remember these guys? They tend to scatter when I pull up and take a photo so I have to be stealth. They make me so happy.

Remember these old corbels?

 Well now they are part of a new console table! There still needs to be lots of "accessorizing" but I couldn't wait to show you...

 Dropped some new pillows off at a clients. You really can't see them in this photo but the view is much more imporatant anyway...

Took on another bath reno project. This is the "before"...it won't look anything like this after.

Got sick. Of course, I just can't seem to catch a break or get ahead. So I convinced my doctor to call in a ZPak. Why can't they make those over the counter already?

Happy 8th birthday to this special little man! I am beyond bummed that I am not there to celebrate in person but I will make it up to you as soon as possible with an outting for just the two of us. I am so blessed to have such a sweet, caring and loving nephew like you in my life and I cannot wait to get one of your big hugs! I love you very much G! xoxo

 
Happy fall y'all!
Go Dawgs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...