Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Putting it out there...


So here it goes..  I know I don't say much about myself but sometimes I want to spill some of the beans...  I am curious about you my lovely readers so I figure I have to let you know a little something about me right..
So here we go.. I have a list, sometimes it's just a mental list, sometimes it is a written list (but rarely).  It is a list of things I want to do in this life and let's face it, life is moving by pretty quickly around here so I have to keep working on making this list happen just about every day.  I did not think of it that way until my Mom said to me "if she wants to do it she will make it happen" in reference to a buying trip I want to take in France.  This is part of my to do list for myself- my personal goals so to speak....
  1. Have a space I have designed published
  2. Take a buying Trip to France and bring back a whole container full of goodness
  3. Have a shop (even if just for a little while)
  4. Live in France for 6 months with my family (in a gorgeous space like the one above)
  5. Learn French and Spanish
  6. Write/publish a beautiful design book
  7. Expand greige studio to include upholstery and accessories
  8. Finish my house (ha ha)
  9. Stop and smell the roses
  10. Travel to Africa
Okay so now I simply must know if you will share with me what your to do list holds right now!!!  {Please} I would love to know what others are thinking they would like to accomplish with their lives.


Also, don't forget to enter our little giveaway..

image via


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...