Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Something for everyone!

FOR THE GLAMOROUS CLASSICIST (lucite)
While designing a custom console table for a client last night, I got to thinking how furniture very much reflects my client's life and personal style. I love not only the function but the diversity of console tables available!  I've included three below and although each client I work with has his or her own unique and special style, I've selected four consoles that fall into four clear categories or defined styles I tend to work with on a daily basis!

FOR THE WARM, ECLECTIC MODERNIST
FOR THE CASUAL TRADITIONALIST
FOR THE NEO-TRADITIONALIST ( TRANSITIONAL STYLE)
WHICH APPEALS TO YOU?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...