Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

must haves.

from time to time i see bloggers plugging products. and most of those time i put those products in my notes under the heading, 'things to buy.' i find blogs the best way to get amazing user reviews from actual users (and ones i admire). i recently came across this surf spray and it works like wonders. i mean i live by the beach, so it only makes sense that i would have 'beachy' hair. if you want that messy beach look, go get yourself some of this. light, smells good, and really works. perfect for the summer. jolene.



my last plug is going to be for this beauty. my iphone 4. to be honest, i'm not sure what i would do without this phone. i was a blackberry user before and really had my blinders on. every time someone convinced of making the switch, i felt that i had some type of stock in blackberry and would defend it to the end. now that i'm on the other side, the right side, i laugh at myself because it's not even a comparison. i could go on for days about this gem, so email me, but if you're teetering between any phone and the iphone. hands down, iphone every time. you'll thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...