Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

zara home.

if you don't have zara in your neck of the woods, i guess all i can say is i'm sorry. i first ran across this store while in cancun. i couldn't believe my eyes. it was so marvelous. of course i go back to the midwest where there is barely a target and sulk in my uneasiness that there are better options afar. fast forward a year and a move to southern california, and bam. a zara. within ten minutes of my house. i am so excited. i find that zara is my go to for special occasions, work clothes, and just plain awesomeness amongst women clothing. AND. are you ready for it? they have a zara home. yep. it's true. they are only available to us online, but maybe it's worth a trip abroad. i mean look at these finds! jolene.



door hardware. it's like candy for your kitchen.


a tassel and stripes. l-o-v-e.


this was a hard one for me. the ashtray. i find them interesting and always in style, but i do not condone the idea behind them. that disease has taken my favorite family members so it is hard for me to post these, but i felt it necessary to show the breadth of line.


a little gold never hurt anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...