Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, August 16, 2010

whats on amanda's desktop today!

i think i may start posting "what's on my desktop" once a month. we all drag images off onto our desktop on a daily basis...I think it's sort of interesting to see the mish mash of different ideas for projects, personal photos and ideas. I would love to know what's on your desktop!! happy monday!!amanda
i love fancy tents and cabanas...WE NEED MORE CABANAS!!!

one of my favorite inspiration images. francis elkins
some mona's for my dad. He collected them heavily for awhile.
my dads compound. yes that is a silver horse on the balcony!!

i like this couple. will remember who they are later.
the limelight marketplace. I went here in college when it was the ever famous limelight night club.
so pretty!


my uncle hartly in the 70's


i spy osa and martin...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...