Last 7 days Popular Posts

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Hitchcock


Marion Cotillard in Psycho

Seth Rogen in North by Northwest


Gwyneth Paltrow and Robert Downey, Jr. in To Catch a Thief


Scarlett Johansson and Javier Bardem in Rear Window


Charlize Theron in Dial M For Murder

Jodie Foster in Birds

Renee Zellwegger in Vertigo

Naomi Watts in Marnie

I meant to post this on Friday in honor of Alfred Hitcock's birthday. Yes, Friday the 13th! And yes, I am that big of a dorky fan. But I forgot so here is is. These images are from a 2008 Vanity Fair shoot with modern day actors/actresses depicting Hitchcock's most famous characters. Brilliant! See the full article here. And if you are a dorky fan like me or just into fashion, get this book...

Hitchcock Style

You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...