Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Styling - Getting Ready for a Magazine Shoot.


Bookshelves - colour coding the bindings

And adding details among the books.

A collection of objects on top of a shelf

Fresh flowers and fantail.

The awesome window seat.
My sister, Amelia is having her house photographed tomorrow for Home New Zealand magazine. So a couple of days ago, she booked in the two best interior stylists that she knows - Mum and me. This afternoon, the three Minty girls got together and worked the place into stylish ship shape. Amelia has a beautiful home so it wasn't hard work - just locating and composing all the elements together. I don't want to give too much away from the magazine article so I only took close up photos of some of the details.
I will mention that the rustic looking skeleton on the shelf was a gift from me. I brought it back from Toto Santos, a small town in the Baja Penisula, Mexico. He looks great next to the two canvases by John Reynolds.
Photographs by Charlotte Minty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...