Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, December 16, 2011

This Week I...

I actually started this last week but then my modem quit on me. Hence the start of the lack of posts.

Attended the Preview Party at Eco Deco, a new eco-friendly paint line, debuting their new designer collection. This is me with my friend and sales rep, Tracy Blanchard...call her if you are interested in their product! I will be posting more about it soon!
I look really drunk but I only had one glass of wine. Promise.

Watched the Downtown Charleston Christmas Parade. Typically my favorite part is mocking all the random parade entries like "The Illustrious whomever" or  the "Miss Runner-Up Charleston County Second Grade Class Beauty." But this year I had the most fun watching the kids watch the parade (in the non-creepy way that that sounded)...


Decked the Halls at a client's home...

Not great pics.

Finalized tile and countertop selections for a client. Here is a sneak peek..



My dad came into town to help me with a few things, I don't care how old you are, sometime you just need your dad! We took a lunch break on Shem Creek...I literally got a sunburn and it was December 9th. 


Added stuff to my booth over at Southern Accents...

Not sure if you heard this but Charleston, SC was voted The Most Attractive City by Travel + Leisure
We are racking up quite a list of accomplishments!

Have a great weekend!
I'm in denial that Christmas is rapidly approaching. TOTAL denial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...