Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bright, Fun and Stripes


I noticed this great living room from Design Sponge a couple of days ago - pretty much anything that has stripes, like these cushions and rug, will always catch my eye! Then I was taken by the wayside to something else.
Today I got an email from my lovely friend, Adriana, based in Washington DC complimenting the same photo as a 'fun and bright' space. I agree! See the rest of the Vancouver home owned by graphic designer, Nerissa here.
Also check out Nerissa's cool online store called The New Domestic, which has these super cool bags called 'Bon Journey' - how cool is the yellow one?
Photograph 1 via Design Sponge, Photograph 2 & 3 via The New Domestic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...