Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, August 20, 2012

Planking Obsession

Well, not exactly what I had in mind. 
via

I was really thinking of something more along these lines.

I have not a single spot in my house with this detail and would love for it to be throughout.  

It has a casual feel.  But when paired with the right furnishings, it still feels appropriate for a primary residence (rather than just a lake house).

I also seem to prefer the planking horizontal rather than vertical.  I think it makes the space feel larger.


Happy Monday.  My kids started school today,  and I'm ready to begin working on some new design projects!  Looking so forward to my consults this week.  Hope everyone has a very productive go of it.  M.

PS: if you would still like to enter my giveaway for a $50 gift certificate to Novica, click here.  You have until this Thursday to enter.  Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...