Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, August 31, 2012

Client Project - Pillow Options

Happy Friday!  The last couple of weeks have been a major adjustment for the Smith T household.  My oldest child moved to our junior high this year.  While it is fun and exciting, it's taking a bit of time to adjust (even for me).  I say all this to emphasize just how excited I am to have a long weekend.  We're going to make the most of it - lots of lounging and relaxing. 

In the meantime, I wanted to share some pillow options I sourced for a client this week.  When you have a neutral palette to work with, it's so easy to freshen up a space by simply adding new pillows.  For this cute client, I created two different options for her family room.  


Here is a second option.  Just to show you how easy it is to transform a neutral palette with different pillows.   

All sources for these pillows are available through Mandi Smith T Interiors.  If you are interested in creating a fresh new feel in your home, give me a call.  Also, I know my client would love your thoughts on which option is your favorite.  M.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...