Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, January 11, 2010

Let Me Introduce Myself...

I'm going to take a break tonight from design-related blogging to introduce myself. Internet, my name is Saara, and along with being a wife and new mother to a sweet baby girl, I am an interior designer and have been the "voice" of GEORGE's blog since September.


~About Me~
After completing an undergrad in Art History, I decided to go back to school to study interior design at UCLA. While at UCLA I met my now great friend Emily, the wonderful owner/principal of GEORGE Interior Design. After three long yet enjoyable years learning about design theories and hands-on techniques, we graduated from the program. Yippee! Emily started GEORGE in early 2009 and by the end of the summer asked me to be her main GEORGE blogger...and here we are.

It's great to meet you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...