Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Publication

We're back!  That's right bloggettes...we are back in action.  Amanda and I had taken some time off this past year for personal reasons, and we both realized that we really missed expressing our love for design on this very blog.  We have decided to start back slowly, which means we will still trade weeks and post every Tuesday and Thursday. 

So, what better way to be back in action than with an amazing publication?  My old condo was recently published in the July/August issue of 'Cottages & Bungalows.'  In a great article if I do say so myself.  When I was interviewed on the phone, I felt that I gave them no original content, and was VERY excited about the article and copy.  See/read for yourself.  So, what do you think?  -jolene.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...