Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

martha. martha. martha.

this is truly unbelievable. it's martha stewart's craftsroom. i feel like when i look at this, i find myself getting angry. how is it possible to have a room this neat and organized? especially a craftsroom. also, i wasn't sure about the green at first, and maybe that's because i'm more of a blue girl, but it totally works in her space. i guess it makes sense for her and her green thumb personality. jolene.


the color, the folding; it's all so perfect and unfair.

I love these white scissors and the light blue one above, and of course the mini bottles all have white caps. i have often thought about doing this to my shampoo and conditioner bottles in the shower. the acrylic dividers make me smile.


and then there's the kitty. how does she not have cat hair everywhere? i feel like it floats and lands all day long in my house. geesh, even amanda said she had some of my cats hair in their bedroom the other day. i mean really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...