Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

fashion wins.

as i mentioned on yesterday's post, i am without makeup this week. i didn't think it would be this hard. i find myself looking at other women with makeup and thinking...that's not fair. i also find myself explaining to everyone i see that i am allergic to makeup. i'm sure they don't care. i am naturally blonde, so my eyelashes are in NEED of mascara. otherwise, they are hard to find. pity party, table for 1 is ready to be sat.

on a separate note, i'm also not thrilled with this getting-dark-at-5 o'clock business. i was planning on coming home and taking photos of my dining room chairs for tuesday's post, but the daylight savings time beat me to the punch. i would prefer to take photos during the natural daylight, so you will have to wait until i have that opportunity again. i will try to still post those this week. you will die at the goodness.

with all of that being said, i decided to post on fashion. it always makes me smile. from polyvore. it also helped that the word chocolate is at the bottom. mmm. jolene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...