Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

bur lapping it up!!


jolene recently received a beautifully cross stitched piece of art for her birthday last week. it immediately reminded me of the above images. i love it when i run across something that on first glance takes me back to memories of my grandmothers cross stitching days. theeeen wait one minute!! there's a little bit humor sewn into these little gems by a bloomsbury life. living in the the la area where the above treatments are prevalent gives me an extra chuckle. Seriously love them!!

i always love the look of burlap. it can be causal and shabby chic or tailored and elegant. i don't really like to sit on it or use it in places where i would cozy up with the good book or my fav tv show...because it's so scratchy; i don't know my eye is just always drawn to it. enjoy the images below they are very burlappy!! oh! and i am also getting ready to trim my sofa slip cover with a 5" wide burlap trim at the bottom i'm so excited to get this project completed. amanda

love how this burlap drapery frames this hallway and entrance into the formal living area. i also adore the center hardware on the drapery rod.
i'm getting ready to find a place in my office for a bulletin board such as the one in this photo. will have to be free hanging though as i do not have built-in cabinets. i need to display my daily inspiration images along with project pallets and i love that using burlap keep you from seeing the pin holes from posts.



this settee from dan marty designs is cute with all the bulap pillows.
raised in cotton burlap messenger bags and ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...