Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

life mission: organization

as you are all aware, i am in the midst of remodeling my casa. with that said, everything that was in the closet is currently in the dining room or living room (it's really just one space). every day i come home, i think...you should really clean out that closet and be organized. i was typically getting distracted by the nutella, but since i threw that away i really have no excuses. oh wait, i did bake cupcakes tonight to get my chocolate fix. i digress. with all of these thoughts on my mind and little motivation to tackle this large task, i started looking for inspiration on the world wide web. thus, i bring you my post. organization. just look at these fantastic homes (some celebrity homes--you knew i had to) and all of their cleanliness. maybe this post will put a little pep into my own step and actually launch me into the next phase of the remodel...the put away phase or donate phase. jolene.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...