Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, August 3, 2009

"The Mother Of Pearl" and Lighting...

I suppose you could call me "The Mother Of Pearl"...
Anyone that knows me, knows that I love pearls!
In fact, right now I am wearing my favorite pearl purchases from Silpada Jewelry.
The 7 strand bracelet paired with another pearl bracelet in which a charm dangles, a pearl ring and pearl earrings.


I wear pearls that both my grandmothers wore.




Pearls of all colors.








I don't only accessorize myself in pearls, I enjoy accessorizing living spaces with them also.
Mother of pearl has popped up in all accessories for the home over the past few years.

Imagine this pendant light hanging in a room painted with a dark color. How beautiful and how it would stand out.


Sconces for the bathroom with a few more touches of shells to hold a few pearl necklaces and silver rings.


This lamp would work in any room. On a night stand next to the bed or an entry table for a great first impression.

The options are endless anymore. Take a risk and try something that is not safe. You will suprise yourself, I'll bet taking a risk with lighting will turn out to be your favorite light in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...