Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, May 7, 2009

These Colors Make Me Happy



hermes_china

The hand painted burnished red on my Hermes cups

Polyvore

My favourite orange T on the weekend

Venice Day 1 008

A clear blue sky on a warm day when I am on vacation

via Life in a Venti Cup

The creme on my morning espresso

photo by Tria Giovan

Live green branches against a white wall

Isle de France Saint Barths

All white bathrooms

Look around you and notice what colors make you happy
and please leave a comment and let me know.

Patricia Gray writes about 'WHAT'S HOT 'in the world of Interior Design, new and emerging trends, modern design,
architecture, and travel, as well as how your surroundings can influence the world around you.
While you're here, subscribe to this feed so you don't miss out.
© Patricia Gray Interior Design Blog, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...