Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Favourite Curves

My favourite curved backyard.............

 040713de_028_b

My favourite curved staircase

Comtemporary StairCase

 

My favourite curved chair

womb chair


My favourite curved ceiling detail

GlymptonPark


My favourite curved Banquette
Patricia Gray Inc

My favourite curved mirror

elle decor judy naftulin

 

My favourite curved headboard

image

My favourite curved sofa

image

My favourite curved back dining room chairs

Churchill


My favourite curved fireplace sculpture

bd dash design co dk

My favourite curved driveway

house beautiful

My favourite curved garden

Versailles 

 

My favourite curved bench by Qerat 
The "C" bench natural wenge and linen
Patricia Gray Inc

 

PATRICIA GRAY INC is an award winning interior design firm writing about lifestyle and
WHAT'S HOT in the world of interior design, architecture, art and travel.
2011 © Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...