Last 7 days Popular Posts

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Vision

This is a picture that I took on the drive back from Whistler to Vancouver on the Labour Day Weekend. My dear friends, Mary and Dennis were visiting from Tennessee and the drive to Whistler is definitely on the tourist must see list. The way the sun was streaming through the big dramatic clouds was a sight of awesome beauty. I was reading the following bit of inspiration this morning and it made me think of the feelings I had when I took this picture.

"Vision is one of the most profound feelings in the whole world. To see something that is grand and makes a difference in the world, to have a dream that fills your heart, a passion that inspires your day is the mark of true genius."

Posted from Perfect Customer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...