A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
ceramics
,
colour
,
Denmark
,
Scandinavian
» Subtle and Simple from Uh La La Ceramics
Subtle and Simple from Uh La La Ceramics
Here are some beautiful Danish ceramics from Uh La La. These plates and bowls caught my eye with their subtle colours and simple shapes. These would be a pleasure to use as well as looking at, don't you think? Find out more about the ceramic artist here.
Photographs via Uh La La.
Labels:
ceramics,
colour,
Denmark,
Scandinavian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment