A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, December 22, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Christmas
» Merry Christmas All
Merry Christmas All
It is Friday and only two days away from Christmas. It has been a lovely week - relatives arriving in town, friends are getting engaged (congrats Sarah and Richard!), the sun has been shining and everyone is starting to relax while looking forward to the up-coming holiday break.
It is great to conclude a year, which has been difficult for so many, and to look forward to a fresh start next year. I only hope that you are all with loved ones on Christmas day and to take the chance to cherish the good things in life. Merry Christmas all.
Photograph bia Liebig Partie.
Labels:
Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment