![]() |
I know you all love shiny and bright finds as much as I do, so I think you'll be thrilled with today's give away from Del Mar Designs. It's for one chic but adorable mini crystal pendant. The xenon bulbs inside create a beautiful sparkle when illuminated. Simply leave a comment with an email link on my blog stating where you might use it and I'll enter your name to win this beauty. For a second chance, follow their Facebook or Twitter page and you'll be entered for an additional chance to win. *Just remember to leave a second comment for the second chance to win after you've "liked" their page! Good Luck! I'll draw the winner this coming Monday morning!! Dims: 8"w x 6"h, Value: $322.20 |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, December 15, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » Shiny + Bright Give Away!
Shiny + Bright Give Away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment