![]() |
| 1. My chunky pearls broke over Thanksgiving (at a bar, none the less, so the pearls scattered everywhere - garnered a bit of attention from the surrounding guys scrambling to help me pick them up, I actually thought that was very sweet. It's time for a new set. This particular one is from Lauren Elan 2. A bit predictable? Yes. but I've always wanted a white grey hound statue for my home! This cutie is available through Pieces! - Bee from Atlantic-Pacific wears them well. - I love boxwood - they don't fair so well in Boston during this time of year though! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
friday is finally here! well, i'm assuming most of you know matchbook magazine came out with their may issue this week. i'm leaving...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
I love a blogging Momma! Especially a Momma who has an awesome interior decorating biz with a super sense of style. If you haven't poppe...
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Accessories
,
animals
,
Fashion
,
On My Radar
» on my radar this holiday season
on my radar this holiday season
Labels:
Accessories,
animals,
Fashion,
On My Radar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment