No, I'm not breaking up with you. I'm just super busy and it dawned on me that I haven't posted in a while! And I wanted you to know that it's not you, it's me. I just need a little break...some time to focus on my work. I think this time apart will only bring us closer. Then maybe after things calm down, we can reunite and rekindle our love of design. Until then, perhaps you can reread some of my old posts and share in some of our wonderful memories together. Cue the cheesy romantic movie montage music....
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment