A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Bright, Fun and Stripes
I noticed this great living room from Design Sponge a couple of days ago - pretty much anything that has stripes, like these cushions and rug, will always catch my eye! Then I was taken by the wayside to something else.
Today I got an email from my lovely friend, Adriana, based in Washington DC complimenting the same photo as a 'fun and bright' space. I agree! See the rest of the Vancouver home owned by graphic designer, Nerissa here.
Also check out Nerissa's cool online store called The New Domestic, which has these super cool bags called 'Bon Journey' - how cool is the yellow one?
Photograph 1 via Design Sponge, Photograph 2 & 3 via The New Domestic
Labels:
design sponge,
red,
stripes,
yellow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment