I'm very excited because we managed to get our hands on a few more Clare Vivier clutches, bags and wrist wraps just before Christmas including the new foldover clutch bag neon that I have been coveting for a while (the aqua & neon will be in stock in 2012). This is a very small batch so I have added the number in stock below. Once they are sold out, they will be back in 2012 as it is now late to get new stock before Christmas.
La Tropezienne tote bag: £229.99 (3 x 5" straps and 8 x 8" straps) | NEW! Foldover clutch bag grey & neon: £125 | foldover clutch bag: £115 (1 x black pebble, 1 x orange) | mini sac: £120 (1 x black, 2 x red, camel & navy in 2012) | Oversize clutch bag blue pebble: £145 | Gold flat work tote: £130 (2) | Messenger bag in navy, black and grey: £250 (about 2/3 in each colour) | wrist wrap: £45 (3)
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Saturday, December 10, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
fashion
» BODIE and FOU Christmas guide {Clare Vivier collection}
BODIE and FOU Christmas guide {Clare Vivier collection}
Labels:
fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment