A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, December 19, 2011
Glossy Black Doors
I had my last client meeting for 2011 yesterday morning! My work load is easing off and there are only small jobs left to do before Christmas.
My lovely client has recently had her house re-painted and yesterday morning, I was admiring the fantastic glossy black front door when I arrived. When I entered the house and looked back, it was white on the inside - just like all the interior doors. I made a suggestion to my client to paint the inside of the door in glossy black as well - the door has great character details and it would look more grand. It would also distinguish the main exterior door from all the other doors. She loved the idea.
I know many people don't mind having different colours on either side of the doors but I am all for same colour on both sides...always! How about you?
Here's a lovely entry way with glossy black doors from the home of Courtney Love.
Photograph via Remodelista.
Labels:
black,
exterior doors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment