A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, December 30, 2011
Happy New Year All
Christmas day was a lovely day with my family and I hope your day was special too.
Our gorgeous summer weather has been temporaily suspended with a rather large dose of rain - however, I am looking forward to 2012 and to seeing the hot summer sunshine back very soon.
Charlotte Minty Interior Design wishes you a Happy New Year and have a great evening. Roll on 2012!
Enjoy this summery hallway from an Italian apartment found in Sibella Court's new book, Nomad.
Photograph via Remodelista.
Labels:
books,
happy new year,
sibella court
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment