One of my favourite stores right now is Dynamite. It's so affordable and offers trendy and popular looks for much less. Here a couple of celebrity inspired pieces that I own that I LOVE.
Love always, Tiffany Leigh
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, December 29, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
celebrity
,
Charlie Rhodes
,
Dynamite
,
Fashion
,
Get The Look
,
Olivia Palermo
» Get the Look for Less
Get the Look for Less
Labels:
celebrity,
Charlie Rhodes,
Dynamite,
Fashion,
Get The Look,
Olivia Palermo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment