A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
drawers
,
furniture
,
Minty and Co
,
preloved and reborn
» New at Minty & Co - Preloved and Reborn Drawers
New at Minty & Co - Preloved and Reborn Drawers
Today I am loving the latest additions to the Minty & Co store - these two sets of preloved and reborn drawers.
The large drawers were worse for wear when I found them and they needed some serious TLC. After the restoration, they were refinished in a great donkey brown. These useful drawers would look great in a bedroom or as sideboard for a living/dining area. Take your pick.
Meanwhile the smaller drawers with the cute retro legs have been smarten up in a sophisicated grey to suit any bedroom and any age.
I have used classic satin chrome flat round pulls on both sets of drawers to stylishly finish them off. What do you think?
Photographs by Charlotte Minty for Minty & Co.
Labels:
drawers,
furniture,
Minty and Co,
preloved and reborn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment