![]() |
| It's no surprise that Connor NY's newest stationery collection inspired by the fearless magazine fashion editor Diana Vreeland is fabulously chic, from the gold and ivory horn necklace, down to the red hot liner, it's perfection. The Diana Vreeland book by Eleanor Dwight has definitely made my wish list. Diana's sense of style was elegant but edgy. She wasn't afraid to take risks and always pushed boundaries. Ideas we should all really live by! I'm still pretty fascinated with red right now. It's such a cheerful shade in small doses! Happy Holidays my friends......xx, Julie |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, December 22, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » Vreeland Chic
Vreeland Chic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment