This year we have had the chance to have a few gatherings around our table and I cannot wait to have more in the coming years. I fell for a picture that I found of a table done in white and linen. This is my loose imitation with my favorite thick linen napkins and some vintage pieces that we picked up this year. I hope you are looking forward to the new year as much as I am!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment