Welcome everyone! (Feels a bit silly saying this when I am fully aware that no one knows my blog exists...yet).
I've decided to start blogging as a way of exploring the new direction that my life has taken the past year and a half.
Okay... so the story goes like this:
Summer of 2010, I was living what some might call a content life. It was ordinary, comfortable, and I didn't question the path that I was taking in my personal life or in my professional life. I was on track to getting my undergrad degree and continuing on to teacher's college, I didn't give it much thought.
And then, one day, when I totally wasn't looking for it, I met someone who taught me (word for word), that "you can't live life afraid of your own shadow".
Well, let me tell you something folks. He was right. Since that conversation I've done a lot of thinking about what it is that I want in life. And what I want, is to become an Interior Designer.
Before then, I had only been on a plane once when I was very small. I had not been to another Canadian province other than the one I live in. Since then, I've flown by myself three times to Halifax and back. I've completed a portfolio and been accepted to the design school of my dreams.
In other words, I am well on my way to leaving my beloved small town behind, and trying to make it in the big city. This is my journey, and I invite you along to see how it all turns out!
Love always,
Tiffany Leigh
ps. Everything here is still under major construction, but I hope to get it all more or less sorted out over the Christmas break. Feedback and comments always welcome :)
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment