A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, December 1, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
chairs
,
dwell studio
,
re-upholstering
,
yellow
» Fabulous New Chair from ES Design
Fabulous New Chair from ES Design
Here is a fabulous new chair that my client chose and ordered from the amazing archives by ES Design (they have a great selection of vintage chairs to choose from, which they can restore and re-upholstered). After we chose a fabric that was no longer available (ah yes, that sometimes happens!), my client decided on this fantastically graphic yellow fabric. The chair has come up beautifully and if you go to the ES Design blog here, you can see the transformation from before to after.
Photographs by Charlotte Minty.
Labels:
chairs,
dwell studio,
re-upholstering,
yellow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment