I've been noticing a lot of emerald popping up in fashion and interiors lately, and I've gotta say, I'm a huge fan. I've pulled together some of my favourite items and looks that will make you green with envy!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Saturday, February 11, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
Angelina Jolie
,
coffee table
,
colour
,
console
,
cosmetics
,
cuff
,
earrings
,
emerald
,
eye shadow
,
fabric
,
flatware
,
Get The Look
,
green
,
ikat
,
jewel
,
jewelry
,
MAC
,
Mila Kunis
,
Samantha Pynn
» Emerald Envy
Emerald Envy
Labels:
Angelina Jolie,
coffee table,
colour,
console,
cosmetics,
cuff,
earrings,
emerald,
eye shadow,
fabric,
flatware,
Get The Look,
green,
ikat,
jewel,
jewelry,
MAC,
Mila Kunis,
Samantha Pynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment