A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
project day. please enjoy the flowers! happy weekend! amanda image by bornay flowers
-
I will admit that I'm a girl that likes things lined up in a row. However, there is just something very charming about the haphazard arr...
-
Woohooo we have a Wiener Wiener....I mean Winner Winner. This beauty is going to this beauty... Ssssssssshhhelli, come on down to the sh...
-
Its all about the paper, am I right? LFP got some, and I am jealous of it all a little bit of water colored geometry and zebra grass cloth i...
-
Besides the warm sunny days of July and August, the holiday season is my favorite time of year. Decorating your home beautifully doesn't...
Sunday, February 12, 2012
You and Me
Well, tomorrow is Valentines Day and lately there has been a whole lotta of lovin' goin' on around me. I attended a wedding in Christchurch in the weekend - which was a great celebration of love; a year ago my brother married his love and five years ago I brought 292 and gave that a whole lot of love too! Tomorrow night I'll be hanging with another love of mine, my divine niece Billie. So whoever 'you & me' may be, have a great loving day.
Photograph and print available via Castle.
Labels:
love,
valentines day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment