One of my all time favorite color combinations. I love all of these images they are all so very dreamy don't you think?
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
I found this wonderful holder at an on-line store called A Plus Store . What a clever design. If you are anything like me you have all kind...
-
Did you watch Million Dollar Decorators last night? Well I did and it was just what I wanted! Totally cliche and over the top Hollywood desi...
-
friday is finally here! well, i'm assuming most of you know matchbook magazine came out with their may issue this week. i'm leaving...
-
I am please to welcome Stuart Membery as one of the valued sponsors of this Blog. Stuart Membery is one of the world's celebrated des...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Thursday, February 23, 2012
grey and gold...
One of my all time favorite color combinations. I love all of these images they are all so very dreamy don't you think?
Labels:
Color Notes,
favorites,
gold,
Grey,
vintage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment