![]() |
| So as most of my followers know I'm planning to move within the next 7 months or so. I may have to rent a place first but I hope to buy a cottage by the sea within the next year or so! It's a goal and I'm going to make it happen! Any way, I thought I'd begin to share some ideas with you. Most will be design boards for the rooms. I have no idea what the space is like, but I'm clipping and storing images for inspiration! (How did I survive without Pinterest?) Designers (and maybe even you) are are addicted to photos of wonderful spaces, in case you didn't know this ;) ! I'm loving the soft, sophisticated look of these two images for my daughter Emerson's bedroom. That leopard rug is insane, I love it and need to locate it asap! The Ikat bedding is from Annette Tatum. and if it comes in a queen size, I may have to just scoop it up for my room. Happy Thursday! xx |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, February 9, 2012
ZE Interior Designs » » New Home - Room of the Week
New Home - Room of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment