![]() |
| I was both flattered and excited when Joss and Main approached me to curate a collection of items for your home from their vast and wonderful collection of housewares, furniture, lighting and accessories!! So be sure to head over to the Joss and Main site tomorrow am, 2.28, to view and shop my CASUAL LUXURY collection. I'd place each and every item in my home! Happy Shopping!! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, February 27, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
projects
» Joss and Main - Shelter's Curated Collection
Joss and Main - Shelter's Curated Collection
Labels:
projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment