A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, February 10, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
moodboard
» A last glance on Winter time
A last glance on Winter time
Yesterday I spent the day styling our next SS2012 BODIE and FOU brochure working with hues of blue, natural wood and linen which was very inspiring. Yet...in the evening, it started to snow outside. So while I can't wait for Spring to arrive, this afternoon I fell in love and inspired by this collection of moody autum shots Blue Colette is collecting on her tumblr. Isn't this gorgeous!?
Labels:
moodboard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment