Today, I'm so excited to share my interview on Shelby's blog Chasing Birdies.Check it out HERE to learn a little bit more about me!
If you're visiting from Shelby's blog, Welcome! Thank you for stopping by, I am so happy to have you. I hope you will follow along so I can check out your blog and make some new blogging friends :).
If you're already one of my fabulous readers, I encourage you to check out Shelby's blog! It's lovely and she is such a sweet person.
xox
Tiffany Leigh
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment